Q.  Who is the authority from whom the medical certificate has to be obtained?
  • As per the circular dated 08/04/2011 the medical certificate has to be obtained from a medical officer not below the rank of an Assistant Surgeon of a Government Hospital.

    Q.  Is it compulsory to pass in theory and practical exams separately?
  • Yes, it is compulsory to pass separately in the subjects involving theory and practical.

    Q.  What is the procedure of taking admission in class X?
  • A student who has completed a regular course of study for class IX and has passed class IX examination from this Board, or an institution recognized by /affiliated to any recognized Board in India can be admitted in class X to a school only on the transfer of the parent (s) or shifting of their families from one place to another, after procuring from the school the marks sheet and the Transfer Certificate duly countersigned by the Educational Authorities of the Board concerned.

    Q.  How to get the duplicate pass certificate?
  • Please follow the following AMENDED RULE 67 for issue of DUPLICAT PASS CERTIFICATE:

    A candidate may obtain duplicate/ triplicate certificate on payment of the prescribed fee and submission of an application on a prescribed form in the event of loss/theft/mutilation of the original certificate provided that an affidavit is filed to that effect before an official not below the rank of a first class Magistrate/Notary Public or a Member of the Governing Body of the Board. Further the person requesting for duplicate or triplicate certificate would notify the loss/theft /mutilation of the certificate through Press Note / advertisement in some leading Newspaper and shall submit the Press Clipping to the Board along with the application and the affidavit.

    You can download the application form from the Board’s Website www.cbse.nic.in Forms.

    Q.  Does CCE Report Card will show marks or only grade?
  • Subject wise Grades and Grade Point (GP) will be shown in the “Statement pf Subject wise Performance” to be issued to all candidates. The candidates will also be provided CGPA excluding additional 6th subject as per CCE Scheme of Studies.

    Q.  Whether the request for obtaining concessions has to be submitted through the school or directly?
  • The request along with the medical documents and concessions required has to be sent through the Head of the Institution in which the student is studying (duly recommended by Head of the Institution).

Untitled Document